News 1: The group photo of CGGA 2010 is here:Download .
News 2: The submission web site has been opened again. Please use the paper-id (paper number) to submit a REVISION of your paper. Only registered authors, who presented their work at CGGA 2010, can submit the FULL VERSIONS of their papers to the post-conference proceedings. All submissions, which are received again after the conference, will go through the normal reviewing process.
Each paper should not exceed 12 pages in print, if it is accepted for publication in the LNCS proceedings;
Otherwise, 100 US dollars per extra page will be charged.
News 3: On the requests from a few authors, we have decided to extend the submission deadline for the LNCS proceedings to January 28, 2011.
Call for Papers
The China-Japan Joint Conference on Computational Geometry, Graphs and Applications (CGGA 2010, Dalian) will be held on November 3-6 in Dalian, China, supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). The past conferences were held in Tokyo as JCDCG 1997, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004 (Japan Conference on Discrete and Computational Geometry), in Kyoto as KyotoCGGT 2007 (Kyoto International Conference on Computational Geometry and Graph Theory) and in Kanazawa as JCCGG 2009 (Japan Conference on Computational Geometry and Graphs). Other conferences in this series were also held in Philippines (2001), Indonesia (2003) and China (2005).
CGGA 2010, Dalian is mainly intended to provide a forum for researchers working in computational geometry, graph theory/algorithms and their applications. Original research papers in these areas and their applications are sought. Applied and experimental papers are expected to show convincingly the usefulness and efficiency of algorithms discussed in a practical setting.
The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Computational geometry
- Discrete geometry
- Graph algorithms
- Graph theory
- Their applications
Submission to CGGA 2010, Dalian
Papers reporting on original research as well as surveys of important results are welcome. Authors should submit an extended abstract (not a full paper), not exceeding 2 pages on A4 paper, including references, figures, title, authors, affiliations, and e-mail addresses. Use reasonable margins and at least 10-point font.
Papers will be selected based on their originality, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation. The collection of accepted papers (abstracts) will be available for distribution at the conference.
Submission web site: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cgga2010
Conference web site: http://www.dlmu.edu.cn/cgga2010
- Jin Akiyama (Tokai University, Japan)
- Zuwen Wang (Dalian Maritime University, China)
- Mikio Kano (Ibaraki University, Japan)
- Xuehou Tan (Tokai University, Japan)
- Bo Jiang (Dalian Maritime University, China)
- Hongbo Liu (Dalian Maritime University, China)
- Sergey Bereg (University of Texas Dallas, USA)
- Ren Ding (Hebei Normal University, China)
- Minyi Guo （Shanghai Jiaotong University, China）
- Mikio Kano (Ibaraki University, Japan, co-chair)
- Stefan Langerman (université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium)
- Xueliang Li (Nankai University, China)
- Zhaobin Liu (Dalian Maritime University, China)
- Hiroshi Maehara (Tokai University, Japan)
- Toshinori Sakai (Tokai University, Japan)
- Xuehou Tan (Tokai University, Japan, co-chair)
- Takeshi Tokuyama (Tohoku University, Japan)
- Ryuhei Uehara (JAIST, Japan)
- Boting Yang (University of Regina, Canada)
- Bill Y.C.Chen（Nankai University, China）
- Erik D. Demaine (MIT, USA)
- Ding-Zhu Du (University of Texas at Dallas, USA)
- Yoshimi Egawa (Tokyo University of Science, Japan)
- Janos Pach (Courant Inst., New York University, USA)
- Jorge Urrutia (U. Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico)
- Yingfen Xu （Xi’an Jiaotong University,China）
- Binhai Zhu (Montana State University, USA )
Submission deadline: August 10, 2010. extended to August 23, 2010.
Notification of acceptance: September 10, 2010.
Conference: November 3-6, 2010.